Monday, October 4, 2010

Getting the Hang of things!

Hello!
The last time I was here I was going on about my problems, I was overwhelmed with everthing! Now since I have stepped away for awhile and cleared my head I am much better.  I am really enjoying making the classroom website.( Even if I might be doing the whole thing wrong!) I feel like I would want to use this once I become a teacher.  It keeps the parents informed without having to call the teacher for everything. And it also keeps them up to date with the material that the kids are learning.

I have realized that technology can be our friend if we just have the patients to deal with it.  The next time I am (or even you) feeling overwhelmed and feel like throwing my computer I will just walk away and come back a few hours later or even the next day.  I feel like once I get calmed down I can figure out in my head how I want things to be laid out. Maybe this advice will help someone!

I hope everyone has an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment